Re: DMC2 Watch

Can anyone supply more information about the "New Delorean" if it
exists.

I did a whois search on the DeloreanTime.com website and found it is
registered to John Delorean at 500 Airport Executive Park Suite 516
Nanuet, NY 10954.

Also, I found the Administrative contact is Randy Popkave of RDP
Productions, Inc. 500 Airport.... 845-426-1014....www.rdpvideo.com
which is a advertising/video production company.

Also by viewing the source code of the website (deloreantime.com) it
was produced by someone names "James"....maybe James Espey????

"/CreationDate (D:20000824033458)
/Producer (Acrobat Distiller 3.01 for Power Macintosh)
/Creator (QuarkXPress: LaserWriter 8 8.7) /Author (James)"

I called the number on the watch offer
Delorean Time Inc.
62 Burd St.
Nyack, NY
845-358-2700
It is some sort of marketing company, Bob Moresco is the contact
person....

Another bit on info, it's only a short drive from Nyack, NY to
Nanuet, NY about 10 minutes according to yahoo maps.

Anymore Info Anyone??

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "JDL" <jdl@xxxx> wrote:
> Had lunch with John DeLorean today. To confirm, he is still trying
to come
> out with another car, but his interests are quite diversified and
he is
> getting involved with a number of ventures. Still, as those of you
who met
> him here in Cleveland in June, he is still a dynamic fellow at 75
and with
> the bankruptcy off his back...who knows what kind of ventures he
might be
> involved in and will make a valuable contribution to.
>
> David Levey
> #6377 Cleveland

(although I