[DML] "Handyman's Special" FS; WTB another D

[DML] "Handyman's Special" FS; WTB another D

In the interest of saving space I will keep this brief, please
email me for more details (BTW the address I am using to send
this can be picky so please send copies of all responses to my
other address dmcnut@xxxx).

For Sale, located near Worcester, MA:
VIN4337, 1981 automatic with grey interior "Handyman's Special"
Odometer reads just over 3200 miles, LAMBDA counter read "030",
go figure.
I have considered selling this before but have always changed my
mind, well folks I no longer have the time and I am looking for
another car with little or no problems to replace this.
WILL BE SOLD TO FIRST REASONABLE OFFER OR TRADE TOWARDS ANOTHER
D THAT NEEDS LESS WORK!
Stainless is perfect except for tiny (nearly invisible from over
10 feet away) dent in upper rear left quarter panel. Front fascia
is warped and needs repainting. Creased hood with no gas fill flap.
Purchased a few years ago and restoration never completed, never
registered in MA or anywhere by me.
THIS CAR HAS ABSOLUTELY NO UPDATES THAT I HAVE FOUND! That's right,
Ducellier alternator, no throttle splash guard, etc. Be warned!
The best I can say is the car sat in the Louisiana sun for about
11 years before I bought it, I replaced the fuel pump and entire
fuel system, the car was running and driving the last time I had it
out in early summer '99. Currently in storage for the winter.
It appears that water got into the engine area (as in rain, from above)
and although the person I got the car denies it I believe the passenger's
door was open for a while at one point (carpets ruined on that side,
battery had exploded in compartment, etc.)
Still needs a lot of work to look nice, mostly interior (replace
binnicle, headliner, sun visors, etc.) and should have a thorough
engine inspection before hard driving (I have driven it around the
yard and not more than 1/2 mile or over 5mph).
The best time to view this car would be on a weekend or evening, I
will be away on Feb. 5-6 and 11-12 but otherwise my schedule is pretty
open.

WANTED: D with little or no problems, must be never painted, at this
point I am working with a limited budget (want to buy some antiques?)
because I just changed jobs, but I am looking to spend around US$12,000
for whatever I can get. A little work needed is OK with me, I just want
something that runs and drives. Oh, and it must be automatic (my fiancee
can't drive standard, though her day of learning is coming...).

Thanks for your attention.