[DML] Delorean "DMC 2000" Car Show

 I wanted to pass along a little info about the "Delorean -DMC 2000" Car
Show that Ken Koncelik is putting together for all of us "D" people to enjoy
in Cleveland in June. Right now Ken is in a position where he could use a
little assistance from all of us to make this show a real success, but Ken is
not the kind of guy to come right out and ask for our help, so I am asking
for your help.
Everyone within the Delorean community that I have spoken with about
this event have all expressed an interest in participating. From our past
experience with the show Ken put together in Cincinnati a couple years ago,
and from the information he has put together and posted about this upcoming
Cleveland event, it appears it is going to be THE Delorean event to attend in
2000. Ken has been working on this new event ever since the day the
Cincinnati show ended two years ago. He has spent countless hours in planning
and preparation, spoken with many people and checked out many places in
trying to set up the biggest and best Delorean event ever. Part of all this
preparation is committing to reservations with all the different facilities
he has chosen for the events, like the Great Lakes Science Center and Rock
and Roll Hall of Fame. Up to this point in time, Ken has financed everything
himself, asking for no assistance from anyone. Well, the time has come where
some real big deposits have to be made to confirm these reservations with
these places and to hold these dates for the show. That's what the money from
our show registrations is used for, to make sure we have these places
avaliable to hold this event.
This is where Ken now needs our help. The last time I spoke with him, he
had received registrations from only 20 people. If you're like me,.... and
no, I haven't registered yet either, I forgot all about it "out of site -
out of mind, so to speak". With winter here, I really haven't given June much
thought, and I know I can always register later, right. Well, guys, NOW is
later !!! Ken needs the registrations now to cover the deposits he's
committed to in order to hold these places to make this show happen. We all
need to take a few minutes, go to the web site - www.deloreancarshow.com -
print out the registration form, fill it out ( and YES, you want to do ALL
the events ) make out the check and send it in. We'll all be very happy when
June gets here and we all meet in Cleveland to have some fun. And don't worry
about maybe not making it to the event because of something that comes up. We
all realize that things sometimes happen over which we have no control. If
you have registered and, for some reason, cannot make it to the event, as
long as you inform Ken before hand, he will gladly refund your registration
fees.

So again, lets help Ken out. Sending in your registration now is a great
way to show Ken we really do appreciate all the work he has gone thru to set
this Delorean 2000 show up for us all.

Thanks, Marty Maier