[DML] Re: Radio fuse

I went for three years without my radio because no one could accurately describe where my inline fuses were.

Then I met a fellow DMLer locally and he showed me the light. I'll tell you right now it probably IS the fuse(s).

Here's where they are:
Although you have a fuse in the "fuse box" I'll bet that one is still good.Mine was too.
You need to look for TWO "inline" fuses (white barrel connectors) in the instrument panel behind the radio.
1) Try reaching (blindly) behind the floor panel on the passenger side where the center console goes under the dash. They may be laying against that panel about 8 inches in.
2) Or... you could remove your radio by pushing it back into the dash and bringing it out through the vent above it. Then reach inside the dash to the very lower right (if you have small hands).

This is where they "should' be. I can almost promise you this is where your problem lies. Both mine and Erik's where located in this area and they were both blown. Replacement INSTANTLY fixed the problem.

My thanks to fellow DMLer Erik G for this information!

Chris