[DML] Re: Radio Fuse

Blacknight wrote:

>Last owner
told me that when he jumped up the delorean, then the radio did not work
since that.<

There is an inline fuse for the radio that protects the parts of
the radio that are always on (clock, memory, etc.). This is
a 2.5 amp Lucas fuse located in the wiring harness behind
the center console on the drivers side. You can see the
fuse holder if you look into the mess of wires behind the
console from the drivers side footwell. There are two
inline fuse holders in the bundle. I don't recall the color
of the wire for the radio fuse.

English fuses are rated differently than US fuses, so you should
make sure you get the correct replacement part.

Mike Griese
Storage Software Development Manager
IBM Storage Systems Division
Rochester, MN 55901