[DML] Re: headliner fabric

If you are going to be redoing both the door headliners and center T
panels, They sell a nice gray fabric at Wal-Mart. I purchased that and
a 1/8" think insulation material for the backing. Using 3M super
adhesive spray in even coats, I adhered the backing/fabric to the
headliner panels. I was actually surprised on how good it came out.
Two notes for doing this

1) Adhere the fabric to the backing BEFORE adhering to the headliner.
I had adhered the backing and then the fabric to the backing... Turned
out to be a real pain to get it smooth but I finally did

2) Leave lots of extra fabric off the ends to be able to run up to the
weather stripping. I cut it a little short and almost didn't have
enough to cover up to the rubber stripping

For never doing anything like this before, I think it came out quite
well. Give yourself LOTS of time to do it. If your not a patient
person (which I am definitely not) You may want to let a professional
apolster do it!!

Raymond McKay