[DMCForum] Grady's Work (my opinion)

>Does anyone have any experience as far as a job of this magnitude with
Grady?

Rob Grady does a great job! My first DeLorean sat for 15 years in a
basement garage in Washington DC. The car was in need of a complete
restoration.

Given the fact that there are not many DeLoreans in the DC/MD area, or
that there were not many for sale at the time that I purchased my car, I
should have purchased another DeLorean. However after the long process, I
was completely satisfied with my DeLorean when Rob called me to come up to
Long Island to pick up the car. To boot my Dad was impressed with Rob &
his work too.

After sending the car to him, Rob & I stayed in touch over the months that
the car was there. He is very busy, however he took the time to call me
and let me know what was needed or recommended.

Additionally, Rob was an original DeLorean Dealer. So Rob has the original
special tools for the car.

As an aside, anyone coming to my house this spring to see the Tucker cars
and the collection will see the special tools from Renault, Kent-Moore,
and DeLorean.

Rob & Pat did everything to the car, bodywork, fuel, transmission,
electrical, mechanical, interior, brakes, installed all the Zilla etc. I
think that there are 8-9 pages of service repair orders for the car.
Certainly there are car that needed more work and some that didn't need as
much work.

The car was very reliable and trustworthy. It ran like it was new again.

I cannot express how happy I was. After meeting other owners that had Rob
work on their DeLorean, they are very impressed with him & his service
too.

In addition, EVERY DeLorean vendor that I have met, Don Sterger, Rob
Grady, Ed Bernstein, Stephen Wynn & John Hervey are very professional,
friendly, and knowledgeable.

Sincerely,
Michael Pack

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: