RE: WAS RE: [DMCForum] Central Florida Help? Now moving to Northern Flor

RE: WAS RE: [DMCForum] Central Florida Help? Now moving to Northern Florida...

I will keep all posted on the adventures of Stiefel Aluminum and my new
digs
as they come up.

Just as a back story now that the new 2 1/2 day old baby is asleep and the
19 month old is watching Harry Potter.

We ran a similar business in Ohio where we eventually had 50 employees and
8
furnaces.  My father sold that business and returned North to our
birthplace
lol.  We have started the new business up doing the same thing just on a
less grand scale, like 1 furnace and a handful of employees.  Well, my
father and I got talking the other week and decided we could all move down
to Georgia where they have a condo on St. Simons Island.  The advantage
would be cheaper labor, cheaper scrap, lower cost of living, and well lets
face it, northern NY sucks for weather ha ha.

We had it all worked out pretty well for them to sell the condo, buy a
nicer
one with the proceeds from selling their real estate here in NY.  My wife
and I would sell the General Sacket Mansion and my storage facility and
our
208 acre farm outside town and make the trek down to GA to buy some land a
build a new house.  We figure we could make all this happen and pocket
several hundred thousand bucks while lowering taxes, insurance, etc. and
having more business opportunity.  My wife, not one to be one upped,
decided
she and I and the kids could move to FL where we love to visit (the 19
month
old has visited Disney 3x and Universal Studios twice).  She figured St
Simons Island/Brunswick to FL border was only about 45-60 miles or so.
That
has gotten my parents talking about them going to FL since the Aluminum
business can be just about anywhere down there to have the same
advantages.
So now the plans have moved into FL and the great unknown.  I will be
making
a trip with my father after the 1st of the year to Miami to a potential
customer.  If that goes as planned, the ball might be rolling.

As far as the Radio venture goes Farrar, the Internet version will live on
under a new name, but the Pirate FM will be shut down and sold off as I
don't want the risk in more populated areas.  The FM was a nice nitch in
my
village, but that's about it.  I will be asking for more help if this move
happens since all my promos have you promoting radio cape Vincent, that
will
not exist - hint hint nudge nudge.

Man I hope I didn't piss anyone off or bore them to death with my story,
but
that's part of what I like about this list, we all get to know each other
at
a me personal level.

Jack Stiefel
Live Internet Radio at http://www.radiocapevincent.com/