RE: [DMCForum] Tucker Field Trip Update

If anyone is interested, I just read that a Tucker will be up for auction
in
January, 2004 at the "famed Scottsdale, Arizona auction".

Also, "The History Channel series "Modern Marvels" will be airing an
episode
next Wednesday, December 10th on amazing inventions that weren't
commercially successful and the dreamers who created them. The Tucker
Automobile Club of America's very own archive collection--the Tucker
Historical Collection and Library--provided materials for this show. While
Preston Tucker and his dream car are only covered in a very short segment,
it is well worth watching. Set your VCR to tape The History Channel,
Wednesday, December 10, 2003 at 10pm EST."

Maybe De Lorean will get a mention as well.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c6r9pu5/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070999278/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=916941696>