wouldn't attend otherwise. Will be one helluva year with Rich's Fridge
Trip two months before and Pigeon Forge two months following!

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "malevy_nj" <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> Just found the guy's business card in my collection.  "David
> Commack", in Alexandria, VA.
>
> He was (is) a hell of a nice guy. If another trip is planned, let me
> know!
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> > A few years back, Mike Pack hosted a trip to "the
> > ultimate Tucker collection" in MD..  Same guy your
> > buddy knows.  We had a small turnout, but it was a
> > great visit!  The guy also has a cool collection of
> > model trains upstairs, but the tucker collection is
> > the ultimate...  I learned a lot about tuckers that
> > day.
> >
> > He said they are building a museum for his collection
> > somewhere in PA..

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c2j3oa5/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070731413/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=795079921>