Re: [DMCForum] Fuel system issues

Rich

>From my experience the only way to clean the injectors is to place them
nozzle up in an ultrasonic cleaner.  This shakes most of the junk out of
the
screens, then blowing air through them backwards finishes the job.

The easiest way to test them is pull them out put a container under them
and
jump the pump.  As you press the air plate down you should see a nice
pattern with increasing volume.  If you don't get that volume change on
all
injectors chances are your fuel distributor is plug and needs a cleaning.
have one with screens in the outlets to the injectors, and one with out.

Andrei

----- Original Message -----
From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 6:05 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Fuel system issues

Even so, if enough crap got sucked up by the injectors, those tiny
screens may not come clean. I have another fuel pump to test with
(Thanks Eric Itzel). I'll just have to use the scientific method
again I guess.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cmec93r/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070715131/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=479491815>