Unless someone's burning a re-power.

In which case my R30/Z7V is *STILL* more pertinent...

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Farrar Russell Carroll Hudkins"
<fhudkins@xxxx> wrote:
> Limiters?!
>
> I wonder why they bother putting tachometers with red markings in when
> they have rev limiters in cars.
>
> That's even worse than my truck having a 130mph speedo and never going
> above 100mph.
>
> Um. Not that I would know about this limitation.
>
> - Farrar

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c1q64ac/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070658690/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=228943695>