And some dents -- like mine -- aren't repairable anyway due to
inaccessible back side.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lightningth" <samuel_yahoo@xxxx> wrote:
>
> Walt doesnt realize that for the process of stripping a car, it has
> to be partly painted at some point as you strip areas off. Think I
> will start on the front and work my way back. I know the driver rear
> panel is likely to be replaced. Overall, I think the car is in decent
> condition considering it sat for 10 years. I know it needs work but
> if it just sits there I'm not motivated to do things. If it is usable
> then I will use it and am more motivated to fix things.
>
> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > I keep raggin on Samuel that he needs to have the car look
> > nice at least from the outside.  I suggested that he
> > _at_least_ get some cheapo red spray paint to restore the
> > stripped blotches on the stainless.  Nope, not a chance.
> > Well, soon he will find out just how non-anonymous these
> > cars are, so it is important to always look your best.  I
> > get people all over town saying hi and telling me about
> > other DeLoreans they see around town.  Funny how I never
> > find them.  I hear about a red one and a green one both with
> > really bad paint jobs flaking everywhere.  Now Samuel is
> > going to be driving another red one with a really bad paint
> > job!  ;-)

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12co24l55/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069779901/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=584104416>