[DMCForum] was: Female Assistant...NOW: cover plate

[DMCForum] was: Female Assistant...NOW: cover plate

>they hold on the aluminum covers under the car. On most cars the original
>nuts and bolts are a rusted mess. Bill found an inexpensive way to use
off
the
>shelf metric bolts and nuts. They protect the underside fuel filter,
brake
lines
>and trailing arm area etc. from excess road grime....
>
>Mike

Thanks Mike.  This was also an update, correct?  You can barely see mine
in
the following links.

http://durman.xu.edu/delorean/pics/drivers_lower_shock_mount.JPG

http://durman.xu.edu/delorean/pics/under_drivers_seat.JPG

Walt helped me quite a bit, but I have been wondering if my car has all of
the updates from back then, since my VIN is very low, 0909.

Also, in relation to the antenna discussion on the other list, mine is in
the rear quarter panel and so far appears to be original.  No hole in the
passenger front fender.  The windshield is not OEM.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c73hgb1/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069464885/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116719> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=543690568>