[DMCForum] Seperated 1697 tonight

Well, I finally seperated my parts car tonight.  My dad said he was
going to do it earlier, but he never did, so tonight I helped him
out.  what a pain in the ass.  I'll definately construct better
supports when I seperate 4512.  it was a pretty interesting
experience though.  The tub is now sitting nicely on my trailer, and
the rolling chassis is in the garage now.  The frame looks great!!!
besides the damage in the front, the rest of the frame is rust free
and straight.
The next step is to clean out the tub of what is left of the
interior, remove the wiring harness and instruments, and then its
ready to go to its new home in two weeks.  a guy is coming to pick it
up.  Not sure what he is going to do with it, but more power to him.
As for the frame, I'll be removing all the parts this winter.
(engine, tranny, hose lines, suspension, fuel stuff) to get it ready
to bring to the frame shop and have them make it perfect for me.
remove any rust that may be on it, and get it ready for  the next
step.
Once the frame is done and ready to go, then I'll be seperating
4512.  I'm planning on doing that next September.  By then the funds
and the remaining needed parts will be purchased and ready to go.
Hopefully all will be done by Summer 2005.  We'll see though.

James, I'll be taking some pictures of everything for you soon.
Probably this weekend.  You might be interested in seeing what your
car looks like now :)

Erik....exhausted
4512....eager for her new frame

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cb887qm/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1068955104/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116719> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=644837073>