CPR is basically a choke. Limits air sensor plate movement with
counter pressure on metering piston.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yes, but the CPR controls pressure between the top and bottom chambers,
> correct?

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cb8816u/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1068940692/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=238234149>