[DMCForum] More freq valve info

Ok, I've heard two or three people say that the wiring diagram is
incorrect.

WHERE is it incorrect? I may be driving on the wrong road if the map
is wrong.

I show 3 grounds for the lambda module. The module must have a ground
to short the red/brown wire to, to complete the valve circuit. One is
the ground right at the ECU in the compartment. One is the right,
front intake rail, and the third?? Is it in that bundle on the left
front intake rail?

I do know, by physical sighting that the ECU does -not- switch power.
Power to the valve comes from the "main fuel relay" or "lambda
relay", labled as item 106, grid 10, D on the diagram via the
red/purple wire. Power is constant from the relay and the ECU doesn't
control the relay. In fact, that relay powers the ECU as well as the
valve so it would be cutting off it's own power as well as that to
the valve.

Thanks,

Rich

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12ck4f4sl/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1068738295/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=303449854>