[DMCForum] Re: Attn: Bill Robertson!!!!!/Dead freq valve

[DMCForum] Re: Attn: Bill Robertson!!!!!/Dead freq valve

So you're saying the diagram is wrong? It's possible.

Perhaps we're both right. The module switches the ground, and that's
where it grounds to when the ground is connected?

At any rate, I did remove and clean up that ground. It goes into the
wiring harness as you said. it has no breaks and is in good shape.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > module switches the ground wire on and off many times per
> second.
>
> No.  Rich, the following is what I think, but I'm sometimes
> wrong:
>
> The frequency valve ground is unswitched, and the positive
> lead is the one that is switched/pulsed.  Measuring the
> positive lead with an ordinary volt meter won't show the
> pulses because they are too fast, so it will look like
> direct current.  The wiring diagram shows the ground going
> through the Lambda ECU when it really just takes a short
> jaunt through the wiring harness and connects to the intake
> rail passenger side front.  This ground is shown as the
> upper left ground "B" (for black) on the diagram on grid
> 11,B.
>
> Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c1k3gvm/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1068668626/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=778652584>