[DMCForum] Re: Dead freq valve update

You're both right BUT-  I can simulate the WOT microswitch by
jumpering the plug to itself.

ALSO, the freq valve should buzz at the "default" setting when the
engine is cold, before the O2 sensor warms up enought to send it's signal.

I have done both of these tests and the valve does not buzz at all.
Another test I performed was to hook up the dwell meter to see if the
valve was faulty but the signal was present (which would register on
the meter) and no joy.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> IF he had a WOT microswitch, I believe that is correct.  His is
broken, and
> the wires are also cut.
>
> -Dave

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cugc1u4/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
up

web/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1068665005/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/D
ef
> ault?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ai
> l/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=215465720>

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cv4bp7i/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1068668460/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=416502863>