[DMCForum] Re: Message count

Change your Yahoo profile to read messages online. That's how most of
us do it. Can narrow to only those of interest by subject line

Is this first time you've posted to this group? Don't recall seeing
your nic over here before...

The Forum is very different from The List by design. Its character is
no accident. Is not desirable to many List members, so they don't
subscribe.

Bill Robertson
Ford Truck

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jan van de Wouw" <delorean@xxxx> wrote:
> Unbelievable that compared to the DML
> less than 10%in members can produce
> over 300% more messages on some days...
>
> As of today I'm reading web-only (if at all),
> there's too much non-D talk going on here.
>
> At first I enjoyed this, but now there's less
> than 25% of all messages that at least
> LOOK like they're on-topic.
>
> I've just read up on something like 250 messages
> from DMC-Forum only because I'm too busy
> to read them all on the days they arrived...
>
> Sorry,
>
> JAN van de Wouw
> Thinking Different...   Using a Mac...
> Living the Dream...   Driving a DeLorean...
>
> DMC-12 "Dagger" since Sep. 2000
> 100NX "Saphire" since Nov. 2002

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1853618/R=0/SIG=11ts59qjv/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6