[DMCForum] ATTN: Rich A -- Condo Nazis

The note on your windshield is what I found waiting on my truck's
windshield when leaving tonight (would have written explanation but
didn't have a pen, and you had already gone to bed).

Explanation to everyone else: got yelled at twice tonight by Rich's
Condo Nazis in less than 15 minutes. I know truck looks a little thin
around the edges, but do they really think parking it in their lot is
going to depress property values that much? He isn't making this stuff
up -- Condo Nazis are totally out of control.

Rich wee wee'd all over his own seat tonight. Will let him tell you
about it himself. Have only gotten 8 hours sleep over past two days so
I'm going to bed...

Bill Robertson
Ford Truck

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cnmr5hn/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1068443687/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116719> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=303833833>