From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 5:31 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Interesting online article for anti-WIX types

Interesting article Re: Message #8805. If I'm not mistaken this
website dis'd your Z.

http://www.machinerylubrication.com/article_detail.asp?articleid=398

Bill Robertson

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c99i7cp/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071202454/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=867258069>