Re: [DMCForum] Central Florida Help?

I just thought of something really wrong with this plan.  I only have one
parking place over cement, 3 more over crushed shell, then maybe room for
5
cars in my back yard.  But if we could squeeze in a bunch of cars I could
get my fiend to fly over (in his plane) and take a few pictures.  He
already
agreed to take pictures of the DeLo convoy as we go out to the beach.

Andrei

>Another option is that we could meet at your place some
>time.  Maybe that could fit in with Rich's
>raid-the-refrigerator trip.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cvfjj0d/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071626294/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=422385025>