[DMCForum] Testing Moderated Yahoo Group

[DMCForum] Testing Moderated Yahoo Group

Am receiving caustic eMail (and message responses in DMCNEWS group)
from someone who interprets my pointing out of the obvious -- DeLo
switches circuits differently than it's contemporary American
manufactures -- as:

1) Criticism of DeLo in general (never said such -- just said was
*DIFFERENT*, which *DOES* require different trouble shooting technique)
2) Inability to read a manual (duh -- how do you think I identified
switched grounds otherwise)
3) Failure to be progressive. OK, got me there. I go to great lengths
to stay firmly stuck in turn of decade automobiles. Is obviously no
accident -- this is where I very much want to be. Think it's easy to
keep a fleet of 25 year old cars on the road? Am going to be first
contestant to tell Bob Barker he can keep his New Car.

Posted a calm, non-inflammatory, objective response. Am waiting to see
if Moderator lets it through. May determine which Group I read in
future...

Always thought David T would be the one to punch me in the nose...
(actually enjoyed time with him at Fall Foliage).

Bill Robertson

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754451/R=0/SIG=11t8a5ls2/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0178323&partid=4116732> click here