Re: [DMCForum] Doodle Bug Defined

Close, bu no cigar.  It went out of production in
Mexico.  It was produced in the same factory as the
"new" bug, but on a different line. I know that Brazil
made the engines, but, in the last few years, I THINK
the cars were only assembled in Mexico.

I still have my aircooled 1968 VW Type 3 Squareback.
Now has 340,000 miles on it.

Dick

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

click here