RE: [DMCForum] Window Motor Problem

Brother, that clicking sound you hear is your worm gear. If that begins to
skip or has jumped off track, you'll never be able to open your window.
You
could take it out and repair the motor but in all likelihood it would
happen
again. It'll probably need to be replaced.

<http://www.audiorealm.com/>

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512

15:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=601
> 78
> 293&partid=3170658>

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124gf29oe/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=752531176>