From: delorean_canada [mailto:universalstudios@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 6:21 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Window Motor Problem

Hello all!

I searched the archived posts but couldn't really find a similar
problem...anyhoo, here is my little problem.  My diver's side window
will not open anymore.  It has never made any strange noises or
anything, it just quit!  I've tested the driver side switch on the
passinger side and it worked great.  I tested the wires to make sure
the motor is getting power and it is.  Now, when I try to open the
window the motor always makes a clicking sound and that is all it
will do.  Does it sound like I need a new motor?  Thanks in advance
to all who will respond :)

Steven

click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
62
15:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=601
78
293&partid=3170658>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=864179719>