Re: [DMCForum] Litmus test

--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I ended up stuck in crawling
 traffic in 95 degree  heat for 45 minutes. I was
 thinking "If it  doesn't blow apart in this mess,
 then I've done everything right."
 - - - - - - - - - - - -

Glad to hear you have appartently conquered the heat
problem.  Complaints about the DeLorean overheating
are one of my pet peeves.  If one still has the
original radiator, then that is possible.  But if one
switches to the 3 row all metal radiator and adds the
self bleeder, one can kiss all overheating problems
goodbye.

I got caught in the traffic to the So Cal OZ FEST (no,
I wan't going to it, just got caught in the traffic) a
couple of years ago.  Sat in stop and go traffic for
nearly an hour (more stop than go) and the outside
temp was nearly 100o.  The temp needle barely got
above the first peg.

Clearly, overheating can be disastrous to these
engines.  Make these changes very high on your list if
you haven't already done so and the peace of mind will
more than offset the cost.

Dick

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511