[DMCForum] Re: Engine and Tranny for sale

[DMCForum] Re: Engine and Tranny for sale

Its a metal bottle painted black.

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cohee, Michael" <mcohee@xxxx>
wrote:
> erik,
> what type of water bottle is on the car?...i have a black metal
one and wouldnt mind getting the shiny stainless one...I think Rich
may be in the market for a bottle too so let us know what your car
has...

> Mike C

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3512844?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=390722918>