From: erikgeerdink [mailto:erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 8:53 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Engine and Tranny for sale

I'm down to the last little bit of things I need to take off my
parts car before I am left with just a frame.  I have a great
condition engine and transmission for sale.  I can't remember off
the top of my head but I think the car has about 28K miles on it.
The car was running good before the front end accident in Nov. of
2002.  If anyone is seriously interested please let me know.  I will
sell them seperately or together if someone is interested.  The
transmission is a 5speed.  They are both still "in" the car and will
not be taken out until a buyer is found (no storage at this point).
Before the accident the car had a tuneup and was running very well.
Please contact me off the list for more details.  It is possible
that I can supply shipping.

Thanks,
Erik

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3551198.4824677.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512