[DMCForum] SEDOC update 2...

I received a call from Byrne this evening with an update on the SEDOC
meet.

The website www.DMCCRUISE-IN.com will be up in a day or so and will have
the
ability for everyone to pay the registration fee, VIA credit card,
on-line.

For now, if you wish, you can send the $50.00 registration fee which
includes the event and lunch, and the $25.00 for the dinner, if you wish
pay in advance.  You can pay for the dinner at the event as well.

You can send your check to the following mailing address.

Byrne Heninger
4611 Gray Oak Trail
Gainesville, GA 30507

phone: 770-536-2410
email: HENINGERANDASSOC@xxxxxxx

That's all I have for now.

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=1245der9k/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=123607742>