RE: [DMCForum] Walt's lovely new hand-built engine

RE: [DMCForum] Walt's lovely new hand-built engine

>Nancy means the same thing on both sides of the pond, however, between
>good friends, calling someone you blatantly know isn't gay, a poof,
>nancy, trouser-twitcher or whatever is just another way of saying
"idiot"...

I don't think I have ever heard anyone being referred to as a "Nancy".  A
"Mary" though, once, which was like an effeminate man.  But
"trouser-twitcher", I am adding to my list.

>Fag has probably the largest difference in meaning. However, there are
>those words which work the other way such as Randy or Spunk, see
>http://www.english2american.com/ which is a really funny read, if you're
>bored.

That is a very cool site.  But, I can say without a doubt that I have
never
been on an aeroplane.  But seriously, I love hearing the differences in
language.

>BTW whilst in Houston earlier this year, in a crowded shop (store), I
>momentarily forgot where I was and accused my friend of "having breath
>that smelt as if he'd been chewing fag butts all night".
>
>Martin

god that is too funny...

Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=1247d4o3g/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3512152&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3512152.4794593.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=925320150>