Re: [DMCForum] Emissions question

Ooops, I was looking at the wrong label.  The one I had in hand was the
vacuum hose routing.  Now I am looking at the smaller label...  Both you
and
the emissions guy need some reading glasses.  I need a pair too.  It says,
"F1, EGS, TWC."

F1 - I am fairly sure that the F1 is not an FI at least in print.  Maybe
it
is a typo for "fuel injection".  It sure ain't Formula One.

EGS - this is not EGR.  I don't know what it means.

TWC - I suppose that could mean "three way catalyst" but I thought that
the
DeLorean only had a 2 way catalyst.  Oh, maybe TWC also stands for "two
way
catalyst"?

I looked in the alphabetized list of abbreviations in the front of Parts
Manual, but it doesn't list any of the above.  If that label is upsetting
the emissions inspector then just remove it.  It is probably all yellow
and
nasty looking anyway.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor