  From: Martin Gutkowski
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 2:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [DMCForum] a/c question R413

  Hi Ryan

  DMC-Houston's price on a new compressor is the best you'll find unless
  you come across any Renault 30's in a scrapyard over your way. If you
  do.... give us a shout. There's loads of salvagable bits that are
  DeLorean parts.

  Martin

  Ryan Hood wrote:

  >By the way: I have a seized compressor since sunday. I hope this has
nothing
  >to do with the short cycling.
  >I guess it's because they didn't want to put some oil in when they
recharged
  >my AC with R413.
  >I'm looking for a replacement now and hope my AC will work a little
longer
  >than 2 weeks this time...
  >(BTW: My compressor got toasted an a VERY hot day...)
  >
  >Ryan & #16216

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595053/R=0/SIG=124orar12/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3313099&yhad=1595053> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595053/rand=144920426>