  From: timnagin
  To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 6:49 AM
  Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re: sad De Lorean on Ebay...

  I wish the people over there would know what happened as well.  I refuse
  post to the DML anymore.  If someone wants to copy and past what I
posted to
  the DMCForum please feel free to do so.  Actually, I would encourage
anyone
  who wants to that to do so.  You have my blessing.  I just really,
really
  hope no one gets taken by this auction.

  Greg