RE: [DMCForum] Messeges from DML about Ebay D

RE: [DMCForum] Messeges from DML about Ebay D

I will second that with a few he sent me directly.  The only thing I have
stripped off is the email header to save room.

Greg

Walt is a great guy as I have come to know him over the past few weeks,
and
believe he is right. As a whole it is worth less then in pieces. You let
me
know what you think is fair and I will honestly give you  a yeah or neah.

I did list it on ebay just for kicks, but for you, I would end the auction
in
an instant.

I really want the car gone. It is not good for business having it around
here. Bit of an eye sore as you can imagine.

Rick

I was thinking about listing it on ebay and seeing where it goes more out
of
curiosity.

Do you have a figure in mind?

Here is my suggestion. If I list it I will put my standard statement in
there
which is I reserve the right to sell it prior to the auction closing. This
way you have time to decide.

What would you want to pay? You have been a big help o me, so I want to
help
you too.

Let me know ASAP.

Rick

[NOTE THIS EMAIL!]

Hi Greg,

I am sure it will take a few hours to show up. I appreciate your help
telling
others but honestly. If you want it I will just end the auction.
Rick

Thanks Greg,

That means a lot to me. I like to sleep at night, and couldn't do it if I
was
ripping people off. I need to eat doing this, but, sleep is very important
too.

Rick

I don't know if you are a Christian, and I am always reluctant to talk
about
that with people or even say that word. I have tried to live a good life,
and
by the grace of God I have been blessed a lot here lately.  Anyway, my
point
is, that I wanted you to know that you have been a huge help on this deal
over the past few weeks and I so appreciate it. A blessing of sorts. I
hope
it works out for you whatever happens with the car. I appreciate
everything
and know that it will come back to you either way. I am not used to being
on
the receiving end of help. I am usually playing your roll.

Thanks again for all and God Bless.

We will keep in touch.

Rick

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512