[DMCForum] Re: Top Speed fun.....embarrassed by a civic si

[DMCForum] Re: Top Speed fun.....embarrassed by a civic si

My DeLorean will do around the same top speed, I've seen about 4600
in 5th gear, what approx speed is this anybody? I'm guessing maybe
around 120mph or so... The car simply will not pull any higher than
around 4600rpm in 5th gear... is this pretty typical stock DMC
performance?

John