[DMCForum] Re: roof leak fixed!

Hi John.

I'm glad you got my email, and that it was helpful.  There are going
to be lots more people with the problem you had, I'm sure.  For the
longest time I couldn't post to this list, and I thought that the
monster email I sent you disappeared into cyberspace too.  Please
feel free to pass it along to anyone you want.  You have the only
copy of it.

It turns out that I hadn't signed up to join the list, and that was
why I couldn't post.  Oops.

Rick

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Dore <dmcjohn@xxxx>"