even more off-topic Re: [DMCForum] a bit off topic, but fun none the

even more off-topic Re: [DMCForum] a bit off topic, but fun none the less

I can't do it. All babies are cute. God made them that way so we don't
kill 'em.

[please note sarcastic winking smile to follow]

;)

Good luck!

Farrar (never won a beauty contest - when do they have the ugly
contests?)

Jack Stiefel wrote:

> Please disregard this if you are not interested.  My baby girl Isabelle
> Paige is in a little online beauty contest where online visitors can
> vote for their favorite.  You are all invited to go and vote for her
> this week only.  Remember vote only once per day, or the owners will get
> a bit upset.  Here is the link:
>

> http://thebabycorner.com/cutebaby/
>

> Vote for Isabelle Paige!!!!!!! I Hope I haven't offended anyone
>

> Jack & Virginia Stiefel
[snip]