[DMCForum] removing windshield bezel? plus headliners...

[DMCForum] removing windshield bezel? plus headliners...

Hey Lads, where do I find the screws holding on the black windshield
bezel to the top of the windshield? Are they under the main section
of the headliners? Or am I blind?
If I do have to go take my headliners off (to fix my leaky roof if
you remember from a few weeks ago!), I'm going to recover the whole
roof in Black leather, hopefully it'll look good. Then I was
thinking I might stitch the edges with some silver thread... or
maybe that would look really tacky? Anybody else ever done this?
Over last summer I recovered my headliners with black material to
match my black leather interior, and the result looked good, but
could definitely look better...
Another headliners idea I had was to have DMC logo in big letters on
the center of each door section headliner, so that it could be seen
when the doors opened, is this too much??!! Walt I know you don't
like to advertise the DMC logo, but I'm the opposite! I have the SS
letters in my bumper, SS logos on my door sills, and am also
thinking of getting a custom carpet for the (vertical) back wall of
my storage shelf which would say, you guessed it, DMC!
OK I'll shut up now...
Thanks,
John, VIN 3810.
PS My DMC is in my garage for the winter so I can take my time
fixing the roof leak.
Also, I bought a set of Toby TABs yesterday and will fit them over
the next few weeks whenever I get a chance. Any advice on what to
look out for when doing this job would be very much appreciated!