Re: Video WasRe: [DMCForum] Stuck in the doldrums....

Re: Video WasRe: [DMCForum] Stuck in the doldrums....

I would not even think about trying to build my own turbines....  I have
friends that work in that industry they happen to work at 3 of the top
companies  GE, Pratt, and Siemens/westing house.  I have seen the work
that
has to go into the parts, one guy spent 2 years working on a vain for the
second turbine after the combustor.  Now this is at a company who has
experts doing the design and big $$$$ to make many prototypes.

A turbine powered vehicle is just something my cousin and I have been
wanting to try for a long time.  It started with looking at building one
from an old turbo and trying to mount it to a motorcycle frame.

Your Freon system sounds really interesting.  Have you done any formula
calculations or started a design?  I would really like to see some if you
have.

Andrei