[doc] Try to track down a DeLorean...

Hi people!  Im new to this here message board!  So hi!  I sent my
registration off to become a member of DOC this week so im kinda
excited about that, I dont own a D yet, im 21 so Ive got a few years
of saving to do first!

Onto the point now!  Many years ago (I think I was 10) my Sister's
work partner owned a DeLorean.  I had a ride in it, can remember
everybody's jaws hitting the floor as we drove through Guildford (town
close to where I live), was amazing - and being so young it was a
dream come true after seeing the BTTF film.  Ive recently found some
old photos of the D and you can clearly see its number plate.  I was
just wondering whether anybody knew a website where I can enter the
number plate and see where the car is/what its doing/whether its still
on the road etc?  Even if anybody owns it on here.. I dont know?? -
The Reg. No. is 'HUF 146X'.  My Sister's work partner sold it on and I
didn't hear anything about it afterwards, hence why im so curious! :-)

Many thanks for any help and I very much look forward to seeing you
all at a meet in the very near future!

Kind regards!

Jonathan Jones.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM