RE: [doc] Little Peugeot had a little accident
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [doc] Little Peugeot had a little accident



Nope, not serious at all... no one injured.

But I am gonna loose my NCBs, and pay for all the
expense of getting the car road worthy again, as I
only have 3rd party insurance :(

It's just the kind of day a newish driver would
experience is it? :I

Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046 (<-I will make sure she is safe)
Peugeot 205 (<- Hopefully back on the road soon!)

--- Phil Peters <PhilPeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 說:

> Nothing too serious I hope John?
> 
>
------------------------------------------------------
> 
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:43:05 +0800 (CST) , John Tien
> <johntien99@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
> 
> >Little Peugeot had a little accident... :(
> >
> 
> 
> 
>
_______________________________________________________________
> 
> Halloween Humour: What did the monsters give the
> snake charmer and the undertaker when they were
> married? 
> 
> postmaster.co.uk
>
http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=152
> 


_______________________________________
 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
Unsubscribe: doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine ** 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 





Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN 嚜�


Copyright ProjectVixen.com. All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated