RE: [doc] Re: Drain on Battery (was Brum meet take 2)
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [doc] Re: Drain on Battery (was Brum meet take 2)



Hey Claire,

For my D, I simply unplug the central locks anyway
(just as the previous owner did, although I have
tested that the central lock system works fine). I got
used to opening doors one by one after I purchased by
cheapy Peugeot 205 :D

Kill switch is probably the best solution in terms of
security, safety and electricity preservation! 

Random fact: So far everyone I have met in Hong Kong
(who haven't seen a D before, and even BTTF fans)
always guess that the battery is somewhere under the
boot lid!

Best Regards,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046

--- Claire Usher <claire_usher71@xxxxxxxxxxx> 說:

> Yeah Mike, it is a bit of weird one, because when I
> put the car in 
> the garage on Sunday night I didnt lock her up, but
> when I went out 
> to her last night she was locked......I know there
> are some gremlins 
> with my central locking, but hopefully Phill W and
> maybe also Rich H 
> are gonna pop over later to have a butchers for me
> as I dont posesses 
> a multimeter or owt like that - plus I'm crap with
> electrics anyway - 
> a 3 pin plug is about my limit :o)
> I'll let you know how things go and what we find in
> the depths of 
> Flopsy's relay compartment........
> 
> Claire
> #2292
> DOC170

_______________________________________
 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk


DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
Unsubscribe: doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine ** 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 





Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN 嚜�


Copyright ProjectVixen.com. All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated