Re: [doc] May I re-introduce myself :)
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [doc] May I re-introduce myself :)
- From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 09:52:14 +0800
Hi John,
Hehehe ... bloomin' students have too much time on their hands!!! Looks good
John ... I'm not sure your Lotus mates here in HK are going to like the
conversion!
Cheers, IAN (HongKong)
**************************
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Tien" <johntien99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 9:20 AM
Subject: [doc] May I re-introduce myself :)
> Dear All,
>
> Please may I re-introduce myself to you all:
>
> Me, and "Mini-Me" (Wafer) :D
>
> http://www.deloreans.co.uk/contacts/johnt.jpg
>
> Best Regards,
> John Tien
> DOC 8
> RHD 3046
>
> _______________________________________
> YM - 離線訊息
> 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
> http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk
>
>
> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> Unsubscribe: doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed
> public and may be printed in the club magazine **
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
Unsubscribe: doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN