RE: [doc] rear springs.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: [doc] rear springs.



Hi Chris,

It's the Mid State Shock Kit that I am interested
with, since it's more affordable to my budget.

http://www.midstatedmc.com/parts/shocks.html

To Martin: So is there a different torque setting for
the TABs when the rear is lowered? And where can i
find this data?

Cheers,
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046


--- Chris Parnham <secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 說:

> I'm afraid I don't know John as I have never done
> it.
> 
>  What sort of shockers are they John, who's make?
> 
>  Over to the rest of you boys with experience of
> such things. 
> 
> Best Regards
>  
> Chris Parnham Hon Sec DOC UK
> RHD  vin 12173   "Gully"
> 1983 vin 20049  "Lefty"
> BTTF vin 02631  "Herman"

_______________________________________
 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk


DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
Unsubscribe: doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine ** 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/doc-uk/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 




Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN 嚜�


Copyright ProjectVixen.com. All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated