[doc] Stainless Steel Exhaust
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[doc] Stainless Steel Exhaust



Dear all,

Does anyone have the stainless steel exhaust (for the
DeLorean) that is not yet installed?

I would love to borrow it over Christmas (I only need
the manifold part... The "bananas") and I won't need
to install it to any car... it's simply for
measurements and I will return it in early January
2006 :)

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/Temp/DCP_0758.jpg

Cheers!
John Tien
DOC 8
RHD 3046

_______________________________________
離線訊息 - Yahoo! Messenger
就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
  http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk


DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
Unsubscribe: doc-uk-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **




SPONSORED LINKS
Recreation Automotive Sports
Delorean part Delorean cadillac


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS






Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN 锘�


Copyright ProjectVixen.com. All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated