From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Claire Usher
Sent: 18 July 2005 13:28
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] 'Wheel Meet Again', Sept 18th

Dear All,

RE:       'Wheel Meet Again' Motor Show 2005, St Mary's Catholic School,
Windhill, Bishops Stortford, Herts.

            Sunday 18th September 2005

The organisers of the above show have kindly sent me 10 Exhibitor packs for
distribution to DOC members.

They include:     Exhibitor Pass to go in your windscreen, directions to
event, booking form for 2006, a voucher for a free plaque and....most
importantly...a voucher for a free bacon roll  !!!!

Vehicles must arrive between 8am and 10.30am, they will not accept any
vehicles after 10.30am.  Bacon rolls available from 8.30am, barbeque starts
at 11am.

This is a free event, and I can send the passes out on a first come first
served basis - I'm sure it won't be a problem if more passes are required,
but they will need to be ordered fairly quickly if needed as this show is
getting bigger year by year (like COTC).

It is very easy to get to, being about 5 minutes from Junction 8 of the M11
(Stanstead Airport) - although we'll be coming cross country from Stevenage
using A602-A10-A120, which is a nice scenic drive.

It's a good show, with a diverse range of new and used vehicles on display;
everything from cars that are over a hundred years old to the latest models
from a selection of local dealers plus a small autojumble/bric-a-brac area.
Last time we went, motoring journalist Jason Barlow (who lives locally) came
over to the assembled DeLorean's for a chat and I got a picture of him in
Flopsy plus his autograph :o)

Can anyone who wants a pack contact me and I'll get one out in the post to
you.

Many thanks

Claire & Dave

Vin's 2292 & 6457,