up I reckon the pub will be quite busy that afternoon.

Shall we all meet up at 4.30 - 5.00pm then, lay-by number 2??

Claire

DOC171

  _____

From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Macpherson
Sent: 18 July 2005 15:37
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Harpenden

Hello

After the trip to Harpenden at the weekend, I was wrong about the
lay-bys there are three on the way into
Harpenden coming from the M1 J10.  The first one is just off the
roundabout but its more of a short stretch off
gravel/grass people have been parking on, I think its not big enough and
a bit dangerous.  The second is probably the best place to meet its
about 1 mile further down the road from the roundabout near J10, its
opposite a farm and just past the first set of houses.

Or The Fox pub on the right just before Harpenden, its usually busy but
probably be ok at that time in the afternoon.

Cheers
James
doc129

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk