[doc] Explodaview Delorean for sale - reduced price

[doc] Explodaview Delorean for sale - reduced price

I'm going to reduce the price of my ground up restored
Delorean for what I hope will be a quick sale. The car
is the one featured on the Explodaview Wall Chart and
has literally every nut and bolt renewed or restored
on it. The engine is a brand new old stock unit , the
chassis was galvernised dipped and powder coated and
every component on the car is as new. It has every
update including stainless braided pipe work, large
core radiator etc, etc. It has a grey interior with
new seats, headlining etc.

This car is the best you can buy and is ready for the
road with new mot and tax. It shouldn't be confused
with a low mileage excellent condition car that is
basically 25 years old with the associated maintenance
problems. A car to equal this costs $60.000 in
America, but as I need to raise funds for an extention
on the house I am offering it through the club for
£20k firm. If interested please call me on 01225
852007 or mobile on 07971 093211 and I can send
pleanty more details that are simply too extensive to
include here.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk